Our brave boy harry!

Our brave boy harry!
Love you lots.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day four after operation




Ella fanning Harry as he was very hot!!

What a night. Poor harry was pretty sick in the night and is currently catching up on some sleep. The room was very warm which didn't help, but luckily they have told us we can turn it down. So we are no longer sitting in the sauna that we were in last night.
Ellie is still with Aunty Sarah, and Darren is doing the night shift tonight. We will go home about 6 and then I will do the drop off in the morning.
Slowly the different lines and things are coming out of harry. The drains from his wounds will be there till Tuesday when the plastics man will look at his arm and check the wound.
He had the most amazing surgery and when the plastic surgeon came in this morning and asked Harry if he had any pain, he said 'yes my right ankle!' Which I suppose is a good sign that all the painkillers are working as it was the left shoulder and leg they have operated on.
Visitors are more than welcome, but for the next few days it might be an idea to just send a quick text to see how he is going. Thanks to Ann for bringing Ella up to see Harry.
I suppose I should be taking this opportunity to catch up on my book club book, but really I would rather get some sleep. (then again I will probably just sit here and do neither!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment