Our brave boy harry!

Our brave boy harry!
Love you lots.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Raising money for Camp Quality

Today we had Harrys check up at hospital and everything was as it should be. Whilst we were there Mum had Ellie at the doctors and she has a chest infection, so I am writing this sitting at Mum and Dads so we can try and keep the bugs away from Harry.

Harry has decided today that he is going to shave his head and raise money for Camp Quality. He read an article about someone who was suffering from Cancer, and shaved his head to raise money so decided to do the same. I am absolutely blown away by the generosity of everyone, he has already raised $1950 and I am sure there will still be more to come.

For those who would like to donate I can give you bank details to put the money in, and then we can give it all to Camp Quality in one go. I am also waiting to hear back from Camp Quality about getting a receipt book for those of you who want to have a tax receipt. If you want to donate then send an email to harry.oneill8@gmail.com and let us know the amount and if you want a receipt.

I will also look into paypal as a couple of people from the UK have asked.

2 comments:

  1. Will be happy to donate but rather me do it from over here will get my hubby to do it probably easier
    glad all is going as well as can do for you guys
    Harry looks fab in the picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry,

    I'm so proud of you for doing this.

    Emma, Misty and Levi

    ReplyDelete