Our brave boy harry!

Our brave boy harry!
Love you lots.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Harrys first day back at school for 2011



Can't say the kids look enthralled!




The photos are of Harry, Lochie and Ruby at school. They were knocking down skittles and working out how many were left standing. Seriously why am I surprised that Harry doesn't want to go to school?!?

Harrys methotrexate level came back last night and he was .08. First time and after 10 treatments, Harry did it in 48 hours. The unfortunate thing is that I had to wake him up as he had fallen asleep, but we got home and unpacked and both Harry and Ellie went off to school. It seems like ages since they were both at school and it probably has been, so I spent the day catching up on work. Harry was pleased to be back, and Ellie was very excited to take the cards she had made to the teachers.

Aunty Sarah popped in and picked the kids up this afternoon from school with me, and then I took them off to swimming. I thought Harry was going to moan as he would have been tired but he was quite happy to come along.

So we are now home till Friday and then we go back for our last chemo. Although I am very excited about this, I am also terrified. At least whilst he is on treatment you know that they are doing something. Harry has coped so well with the treatment that I just hope it has done what it is meant to. I know that there are lots of things he will have to adapt to, and I hope that his strength and courage that he has shown so far will help him cope.

Both Harry and Ellie lit candles tonight for Elliot and have a candle burning in their rooms. It just seems so wrong that at such a young age they are having to take on such real life situations. Actually the fact that any child or family has to go through this is just WRONG. Rick, Em, Harry, Hudson and Elliot you are all in our thoughts. xx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for Friday Harry...... My thoughts are also with Elliotts family
    Love Giovanna
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete