Our brave boy harry!

Our brave boy harry!
Love you lots.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our darling Harry


Dear Harry,

2 weeks ago the doctor said he thought you might have 'osteosarcoma' and tomorrow you are going to be starting chemo. I am so sorry that this has happened to you and would do anything within my power to change it, but I can't! All I can do is promise you that we will be with you every step of the way. It is ok to be scared as we are also scared, and it is not even us who has got to go through this treatment.

Be as strong as you can be, remain positive and happy, and remember we all love you very much. Your strength of character and the love surrounding you, will bring you through this.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words, and offers of help. It is all very much appreciated.

Be brave dear Harry, and remember what you said to me in the hospital, 'god gave me this because I am strong!' Such mature words for someone so young.

We love you lots, Harry!


Love mum and all the family xx

P.S. England you are crap at football.

3 comments:

  1. What is this Game football you speak of we have not heard of it over here in England!!!!
    Harry i have never met you or your family but as your mum helps me on my journey i have become involved in a very small way in yours, i hope you don't mind me hitching along for the ride,
    we send you all our positive thoughts and love and you never know Oz isn't that big so maybe one day we will get to meet the very brave young man we will be reading about
    Take care keep smiling Antonia, Paul, Tober and Indiana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey harry im with ya england is no good at football at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry sorry to hear your news. I am pleased to hear you have kept your wonderful positive and cheer attitude with all that you are having to endure. You are an amazing boy and a fantastic role model for all your peers. Our love and prayers go out to you and your family. Hang in their champ. Sandi,David,Tiffany,Jacinta, Chantelle and Spot sends a lick or two as well:-)

    ReplyDelete